Maintenance optimization is one of the most popular reasons to use Aplicom products.
Predictive maintenance by utilizing remotely collected data, reduces your overall maintenance cost and increases customer satisfaction.
Data can be collected from the data bus of an object (generally the CAN bus) or by using sensors connected directly to an object.
Benefits of telematics can include:
- Pro-active identification and replacement of weak or failing components
- More efficient spare parts logistics management
- Less failures and better customer satisfaction
- Less downtime
- Improved workshop load handling through better planning
- Direct feedback from monitored objects can aid product development cycles
Aplicom telematics units can communicate both ways, so you can also develop solutions that configure parameters remotely to optimise a piece of equipment for different usage scenarios.