Aplicom introduces new A11 telematics units with WLAN functionality – A11W units. The WLAN functionalities open-up many new use scenarios in different applications. For example:
- To connect wireless displays to the vehicle telematics unit. Wireless displays can be used in the vehicle or they can be used to connect the portable terminal used outside the vehicle.
- Telematics data can be collected while driving and it can be easily unloaded to operative system in a terminal, warehouse or other – or uploaded to telematics device.
Several versions to select
- A11/A11W BX Core product for standard Aplicom A11 Telematics SW and Java SDK users.
- A11/A11W DX Product package for Java SDK users with 2 x CAN support
- A11/A11W MX Product package with Aplicom telematics SW and full set of A11 SW options.
- A11/A11W RDX Product package with all A11 MX functions and RDL support.