IP-protected telematics unit for harsh environments
Aplicom A9 IPEX unit is an IP-protected telematics unit that offers a cost-efficient, rugged and sophisticated way of collecting and communicating vehicle and asset information for a back-end service. The unit provides an easy means for fleet owners and construction site managers to increase and improve fleet use, security and productivity.
The unit is connectible to CAN-systems, such as to the electronic braking system or to different kinds of serial data sources. Also other Aplicom value-added features and services are available.
- IP67-level enclosure that protects against dust and water
- The unit can connect to CAN-systems, such as the electronic braking system (EBS)
- The serial RS232 port allows reefer reading of Thermo King, Euroscan and other cold chain units
- GPS/GLONASS positioning supported with A-GPS and Cell ID positioning
- Internal 200mAh or long-lasting 4000 mAh battery
- 3D Accelerometer based acceleration measurement, movement detection and wake-up
- Geofence support with different shapes for geofence definition (circle, box, polygon) and geofence in/out reporting
Contact our sales staff to find out more.