Aplicom Alto IoT Platform
The Aplicom Alto platform and Aplicom IoT devices provide an effortless way to offer new services to your customers. Gain real-time insights into equipment maintenance, performance, sustainability, and safety.
The Alto API can be used to integrate equipment tracking into your existing operational systems.
The Aplicom Alto platform enables you to monitor the location and condition of your equipment. Typical use cases include:
With equipment location tracking you know where your assets are and with Aplicom device geofencing features you can receive information if equipment leaves or enters a predefined area.
Equipment sensor data (e.g. temperature) can be also integrated to Alto. Sensor data is typically collected from CAN Bus or through additional serial port or 1-Wire sensors.
Aplicom Alto also enables tracking equipment related tasks. These are typically equipment maintenance related.
- Faster Time to Market: Utilize an existing platform to accelerate service deployment.
- Customizable Solutions: Tailor the platform to meet your specific requirements.
- Continuous Revenue Stream: Create new business opportunities through services that utilize telematics data.
- Improved Fleet Utilization: Enhance the overall utilization of your fleet through efficient tracking and management tools.
- Preventive Maintenance: Conduct maintenance proactively with insights derived from real data to prevent downtime and extend equipment life.
- Enhanced Fleet Safety: Strengthen the safety of your fleet with geofencing capabilities, allowing for immediate response to unauthorized movements.
- KPI Monitoring: Keep a pulse on your most critical metrics with a dashboard designed for tracking your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Effective ROI: Achieve a compelling Return on Investment through improved efficiency and reduced operational costs.
- Streamlined Vendor Management: Benefit from having IoT devices from the same supplier, which simplifies integration and reduces the number of partners and elements to manage.
Try it out